Thursday, June 02, 2005

Not a Lotto

It's 2:43am. I'm feeling sick. I had a nice convenient takeaway last night that woke me up from the inside at midnight thirty. I feel rough and there's no let-up. I will go an investigate some vitamins in a minute to try and help. I feel so unhealthily vile. A nice fizzy drink may also help, I'm thinking.

Anyhoo ... the reason I'm up at this time is because I suddenly remembered I could be a millionaire.

About a month ago I signed up online to 16 games on the Lotto (links to the numbers on the BBC site, not the Lotto itself cos I can't have you joining up on a whim).

Why did I do it? Well I am so lacking in money at the moment that it actually sounded like a good option to invest 16 quid in this dippy lottery. 10 games later I've not even won a tenner, though.

In my head I was thinking "you've gotta be in it to win it" hence my ticket purchase. Until mid June I am one of those who volunteers to pay stupid tax.

On telling my sister last week how little money I have right now she said "why don't you play the lottery?" It's like we're all caught up on the lie ... but in one weird move all money problems - and hence a lot of life problems too - coudl be wiped away. Just think about it for a second.

1 in 14 million chance of winning the big jackpot. I must be a crazy flipping frog. Yes, the money would be far better spent down the dogs.

... one of those fizzy orangey vitamin drinks that costs 5 quid for 10 tablets would be good right now.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Damon ! You cannot explain better your thoughts about Not a Lotto . Congratulations for your blog, it's really nice! Continue to keep it updated! If you wanna visit my website about scommesse click on this link: here you'll find just scommesse !

Tomas said...

Hello there Damon, I find reading blog articles like Not a Lotto most rewarding. It enhances the experiences of life in many cases.

Being a webmaster I tend to sometimes have a soft spot for blogs related to lotto and /or sites that are built around lotto type items.

Once again, thank you Damon, and I will look for your posts again in the future. :-)

Coastal Vacations Blog said...

Sure there are plenty of people on the web claiming to be able to help others make money online, however how many of those people can actually show you solid proof and results? If I were looking at someone who was going to help me make money, I would want to know the person is successful themselves and ask to see proof of it.

If you would allow me the honor of showing you the proof, I'd be happy to do so. Click this link... mom and see what real success looks like. Discover my proven mom system. My name is Britt Phillips and I am blessed to be one of the all-time top income earners in the program I've been in for almost eight years now. I can help you. Remember... mom

AJ said...

Hi Damon: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about lotteries. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, lotteries check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.globalwon-globalwon.com. Take Care

luckyelotto said...

you can get better odds on winning the lotto, 702% to be exact or even 3600% on the euro millions for more info visit

http://www.virtualworlddirect/luckyelotto

AJ said...

Hi Damon: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about online gambling. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, online gambling check out my site. A good site for more information is http://www.globalwon-globalwon.com. Take Care

Coastal Vacations Blog said...

Tell me this Damon... if you knew there was a proven system that is easy to learn, easy to duplicate, ad that it would enable you to start earning thousands every week all starting in about 3 to 5 days from today, would you at least click this link... mom to get the real facts of how a pro helps his students make serious money?

Scott A. Edwards said...

Hi my friends! I'm writing to you because I just came across a business that I think has great potential. It lets you save money on almost everything. Make money from almost everything, Including home loans- plus... help lower your taxes--best of all--it requires absolutely no investment. I thought you might be interested and like to check it out...

Here I have a free testdrive online site/blog. It successfully covers free testdrive online related stuff and almost everything else!

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.